Sunday 31 July 2005

Week 13-16

My second trimester pregnancy. I was starting to show a little bump, I could no longer hide my pregnancy. Some ladies in the office came to me and asked, and of course I was happily share the good news with them...

I've been eating well, my appetite was good I could not stop eating. I tried to keep up with it without fall into junk food. I still don't think I'm eating enough healthy food although I always try to avoid junk food.

I had another quick ultrasound at week 14 and this time my husband & I could see the head, tiny arms & legs... It was a breath-taking moment for us..

Oh, we are a little bit worried at the moment because my husband got chicken pox and I'm not immune to it. I've had an injection to prevent me from getting infected, or if I did to lessen the activities of the virus. I hope I will not get infected.

0 comments: