Monday 2 January 2006

Week 37-40


Well, so far so good I survived the hottest New Year's day ever in a decade. It was 47'C! Yes, you heard it right; 47'C!!! Boy, I nearly died...

I stay home most of the time which driving me crazy. Now I'm proud to so that I've experienced something I thought I wouldn't; BOREDOM!
But, hey.. I shall enjoy it whilst I can. Soon the little one will not let me have time for my own, so here I am bored as hell but happy... :D

My bub weight around 3 kg now, and should add only gain a little bit for the rest of the pregnancy although my doctor said the bub could be weighed 3,5 kg at term.
We are talking about the birth at every appointment now. He told me I have very narrow pelvis opening and with that vaginal birth will come with greater risks.

I've read a lot about birth, and the doctor warning making me nervous. I've made up my mind to just go for it and see what happens. Birth, here I come!!!

0 comments: