Monday 13 June 2005

Week 1-4

My husband and I have been married for 5 years. We thought we'd start to have family in the year 2005, and we did!

I've had written down my period due & ovulation dates on my daily planner for the last couple months and my husband thought I was a little too discipline about it. Well, it worked didn't it, Honey?!
I was 4 days late for my period but thought it was just a late one, nothing to get excited about. On Saturday 14th May I finally decided to use one of my home tests. I was feeling tired for no reasons for the last two weeks, and combining that with the late period thought it was time to find out..
It was 9 o'clock in the evening when I lazily dragged myself to do the test, didn't want to get too excited afraid I'd get disappointed... Well, not this time as I was positive pregnant! I rang my husband at work and he proudly told his work mates that he's going to be a father... :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby! God your family :-)