Tuesday 14 June 2005

Week 5-8

I wasn't too sure if I had to tell relatives and friends so I started by telling my parents. They're apprehensive because it's still early days, but as time goes they're getting more confident.
I've told two of my best friends overseas and we were almost crying and laughing at the same time, it was so funny... I've also told my closest friends at work and asked them not to tell anyone yet. I haven't had any morning sickness so far so I looked just normal at work...

I've had appointment with my GP and she arranged some blood test for me to do. We had the results came within few days and everything came out good. There's only one problem, My GP was a bit concerned about finding an obstetrician for me as my due date is mid-January and many doctors will be on X-Mas and New year's leave.

My husband and I spent a weekend away at Port Stephens. It was nice just to be away from Sydney even only for two days. My husband wanted to ride the quad bikes at sand dunes and although I was 8 week pregnant I insisted to come for a ride with him. It was fun!! I think if the tour guide knew that I was pregnant she wouldn't have let me on the bike... :)

0 comments: