Saturday 29 October 2005

Week 29-32

My belly has grown bigger now and I'm starting to get uncomfortable from the weight & the pressure of my belly. Lately I'm suffering from heartburn almost on daily basis. Some days it makes me so sick I feel like I'm having a morning sickness.
My back is also hurting and I don't know how to get rid of the pain. It is frustrating because we're moving units at the moment and it seems that I can't do much. I feel that I'm useless although I think I've been quite helpful with packing and organising most of the stuff. Of course, it is affecting me too at work that I get tired easily seems like I can't get things done fast enough. My doctor said the maternity support belt for back & abdomen might help. So I went and I did find one shop in Kensington which has it, unfortunately I will have to wait until next week as they need to have it delivered from Melbourne.

We had another ultrasound scan. My bub is weighing 2.2 kg (4.85 lb) and very healthy according to the measurements, heartbeats & blood flows... No pictures this time, I don't know why maybe the bub's too big for them to be able to get the whole profile. We did have it recorded in DVD. It's amazing these days how you can show your children their pictures when they still inside their mommy's tummies... I think it's very exciting...

0 comments: